Develop Your People
Daniel Goleman and cllaborators Richard Boyatzis and Annie McKee discovered:
- For every 1% improvement in workplace environment there is a 2% increase in revenue
- 50% – 70% of employee morale is a direct result of leadership
“Leadership is ultimately about creating a way for people to contribute to making something extraordinary happen.” ~Alan Keith of Genentech
WE believes the organization and individuals benefit when everyone is developed like a leader. There are many ways to do this:
Leadership Programs: Groups of 8-12 leaders or managers engage in a long-term program that dives deeply into how each individual can be the best leader, how the team can create culture together, and how to drive profits through supporting people. Read more here.
Team Lunch & Learns: For all employees, Lunch & Learns introduce important information to everyone at once. Even the largest of these programs are designed in a brain-friendly way that supports engagement with the information and interaction to make the content relevant to everyone’s life. To check out just some of our topics, click here.
Mindfulness Programs: The more we understand how the brain works, the more important mindfulness become to being effective, successful, creative and engaged. Mindfulness is gaining traction in workplaces, and for good reason. To read more click here.
Retreats: WE both supports your corporate retreats with engaging and transformational content. And coming soon, WE’s Leadership Retreats are a powerful way to experience leadership transformation. Read more about both here.
Benefits to Organizations:
- Inspired leadership
- Happier, engaged and more motivated employees
- Collaborative and innovative workplace
- Improved employee and team performance
- Increased ownership and accountability
- Decreased turnover
- Reduced absenteeism
Benefits to Participants:
- Increased motivation and productivity
- Consistently performing “in the zone”
- Improved decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Fulfilled personal life away from work
- Improved emotional regulation
- Decreased stress
- Improved confidence to lead